Wednesday, January 16, 2013
More time on the tractor…more time to think about random stuff to ramble about. I am so glad there is not a window into the brain… I would be in deep trouble. These are only some of things I think about:
1. I have never liked the taste of beer, but when I hear David Alan Coe sing it really makes me want one anyway. “It was all that I could do to keep from crying” . (definitely a Smith/Coleman thing.)
2. Usher ain’t got nothing on Marvin Gaye. Old school trumps new school every day of the week! (and he gets right to the point… no beating around the bush.!)
3. God was definitely “in the zone” when He made baby cows. They are completely adorable. Anyone that does not agree should be hit with a hotshot… in the face… at least twice.
4. When we get to Heaven all God’s favorite singing male angels will sound just like Vince Gill.
5. They should definitely do a remake of Dirty Dancing. Keeping all the original music. That young, blonde, cutie-pie hot dancer from Dancing With the Stars can play Johnny. I don’t care who plays Baby as long as “NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER” !!
6. Note to Rascal Flatts: If you get out past the creek, lost in the woods, near a shack…hearing banjo music in NOT ALWAYS a good thing.
7. No matter how grumpy or tired you are...when you hear Elvis sing ANY song... you smile.
8. The greatest two words spoken after hearing I love you is by far “I KNOW”. Regardless if you are hearing them or saying them. What better feeling is there… that the one you love…knows it!
9. If you can praise Him in the storm you are guaranteed a happy ending!
I’M JUST SAYIN” !!!!!!!!! :)
And yes, I have safely entered the gates of Idiotsville. And it is okay… they know me here. Here’s to laughing really loud and smiling with your whole heart.
God’s Blessings to all who read these ramblings.
at 8:40 PM